Since 1965, R.C. Smith Company has installed its line of modular casework (modular furniture) in over 4,000 healthcare facilities worldwide. Our products include specialized modular casework for hospital and clinic pharmacies, workstations for medical laboratories, millwork for nurse’s stations, and casework for dental clinics.
Our millwork division specializes in retail store fixtures and more generalized commercial casework and millwork.
R.C. Smith understands the unique design requirements for each specialized area that we work in and we can assist you in developing a workflow analysis and CAD design to review options available.
A Turnkey Approach That Assures Your Project’s Success
Upon approval, RC Smith’s advanced manufacturing facility and well-seasoned craftsmen are ready to produce your project, and accomplished installers will bring the design to life on site.
- USP 797 Compliance: we offer the right sterile preparation design layout and associated casework that promotes compliance while improving workflow efficiency.
- Custom Design: We establish a preliminary design that comes from a clear understanding of your workplace needs. We can work with your direct input or in concert with architects or other consultants to help you think through and map out a functional plan with optimal workflow efficiency. And we maintain close contact through the entire process from design to installation.
- Practical Design: Using the Computer Aided Design (CAD) system, we transform ideas into a practical design. At this point, we can determine which of hundreds of standard modules best fits your plans and identify where a special need requires custom design.
- Inpatient Pharmacy Casework (Furniture)
- Outpatient/Retail Pharmacy Casework (Furniture)
- Sterile Preparation Casework
- Casework that Interfaces with Pharmacy Automation
- Laboratory Workstations
- Dental Clinic Casework
- Office Furniture
- Retail Store Fixtures
- Restaurant Casework and Millwork
- Hotel Casework and Millwork
- Commercial Casework and Millwork