The GH3 ceiling lift system is a state-of-the-art system for dealing with the full spectrum of demanding to lift and moving needs encountered in professional care environments.
This system has the big advantage that it is always ready for use – the lifting modules recharge while mounted on the rail. These lifting modules move near-silently using only a minimum of current. Transitions between rail sections are virtually unnoticeable, for maximum comfort.
Advanced digital systems provide numerous additional functionalities, including an integrated weighing system, service management and documentation for use.
All these capabilities combine to make the GH3 ceiling lift system the most cost-effective solution currently available for heavy-duty use in any professional care environment.
GH3 Lifting Module
– User-friendly and extremely powerful and fast ceiling lift for permanent installation.
– Lifting capacity 440 – 550 lbs
GH3+ Lifting Module
– Ceiling lift similar to GH3, but with options like integrated scale, CareLift Management and Service monitoring system and even faster lifting speed.
– Lifting capacity 550 – 770 lbs
GH3 Twin Lifting Module
– Heavy Duty ceiling lift with double lifting strap
– Lifting capacity 550 – 1100 lbs.
Can Be Used Throughout
GH3 rails can be mounted on ceilings, walls or supporting pillars, with unsupported spans of up to 8 meters. Interconnecting elements make it easy to configure rail set-ups for virtually any building, space or requirements.
The discreet, modern design can be made to blend into any style of architecture, interior or décor – either in new structures or as a retrofit. GH3 lifting modules can lift users weighing up to 350 kg with one lifting strap and 500 kg with two straps. Lifting speeds are up to 60 mm/sec.
DAY TO DAY LIFTING: The new GH1 ceiling lift system is designed to meet the full range of day-to-day lifting needs in private homes, sheltered housing, and care homes. It takes up very little space and is very easy to use with the full range of Guldmann lifting slings and other lifting accessories.
WHEN AND WHERE NEEDED: GH1 ceiling and wall-mounted rails are available for particular spans and lifting weights. There is also a free-standing rail system that’s ideal for here-and-now lifting needs, and can be set up – and taken down again – in only 10 minutes.
The GH1 lifting module quickly and safely lifts users weighing as much as 205 kg, operated by an easy-to-use hand control.
The lifting module is quickly recharged by placing the hand control in the GH1 recharging dock. A fully charged lifting module can cope with more than 55 lifts of 85 kg.
Both the GH1 lifting module and the rail systems blend easily into the décor of any space in which they are used. The lifting module is delivered with a choice of 4 different covers as standard.
GH1 Lifting Module
– User-friendly, powerful and fast lifting module for permanent installation and for installation in free-standing rail systems
– Maximum safe working load (SWL) of 385 or 450 lbs
GH1 F Lifting Module
-The GH1 F – is a flexible lifting module that is easy to move from one room to another by means of the belonging transport and storage trolley.
– It installs and removes itself automatically from the rail system, and thereby eliminates any lifting, stretching or straining by the care staff in the process of moving and installing the lift.
– Lifting capacity 175 / 205 / 255 kg.
GH1 Q Lifting Module
– The GH1 Q lifting module comes with a quick-release system that makes it very simple to click-on and click-off the lifting module from the rails if it from time to time is necesasry to relocate the lifting module to another room or residence. The moving of the lifting module can be accomplished without any use of tools.
– Maximum safe working load (SWL) of 385 or 450 lbs.
To View GH3 Product Brochure
To View GH1 Product Brochure
Click HERE for Product Brochure
**Midwest Medical Equipment, authorized dealer
We offer Ceiling Lift Systems:
Ceiling lifts are often an ideal solution for lifting and moving people from one place to another in all kinds of care environments.
With the lifting equipment mounted out of the way on the ceiling, you keep the floor space uncluttered and it’s much easier, quicker and safer to get around.
Lifting systems of this kind can normally be mounted in virtually any indoor space and reach anywhere in any room, with furnishings and floor coverings no hindrance.
This approach also saves you time, as everything you need for effective lifting and moving is always in place, charged and ready to use as soon as it’s needed.
The result – ceiling lifts give you more time for the care that really counts.
Guldmann ceiling lifts are world renowned for:
- Reliability – with built-in power sources and rapid, effective recharging
- Comfort – smooth starts and stops, as well as near-silent gliding movement
- Low cost of ownership – notably low operating costs, maintenance expenditure and energy consumption
- Responsiveness – always-on availability, prompt reaction times and dual-speed features
- Safety – sophisticated built-in safety systems, including emergency stop and lowering
- Ease of use – ergonomically correct control units that are comfortable and intuitive to use