Arm every member of your infection prevention team with a safe and effective environment protection solution. Treat any room in your facility with a system proven to kill disease-causing pathogens, including the most difficult to kill, C. diff spores.
The Halo Disinfection System combines a choice of two patented hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants for use with the dry-mist dispensing HaloFogger® as an easy-to-use and affordable surface disinfection system. Unlike ineffective “spray & wipe” and UV disinfection technologies, the Halo Disinfection System delivers hands-free, whole room surface disinfection at a 6-log kill rate that saves patients’ lives.
This hands-free solution is a family of unique products designed to deliver infection-rate reducing results safely at a cost lower.
Advantages of Using the Halo Disinfection System:
- Room fogging is proven to be the most thorough and cost-effective method for treating all the exposed surfaces within a room while reducing the labor and skills required to perform an effective treatment, and it is safe for use with sensitive electronic equipment.
- The Halo Disinfection System reaches into nooks, crevices, and corners that disinfecting sprays & wipes can’t, reaching every exposed surface in a room, not just the primary or “high-touch” surfaces, and reducing the risk of cross-contamination associated with using a rag, wipe or sponge.
- The Halo healthcare-grade hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectants are EPA approved, unscented and bleach free.
WHOLE ROOM SURFACE DISINFECTION:
- Validated 99.9999% kill rate against C. difficile spores
- Proven to reduce infection rates
- Goes where sprays & wipes can’t
- Affordable and easy-to-use
The Halo Disinfection System – Saving Lives One Room at a Time™
Halosil HaloMist™ Disinfectant Fogging Solution
EPA registered disinfecting fogging formula for whole room disinfection.
HaloSpray™ All-Purpose Surface Disinfectant
Broad-spectrum disinfection formula kills bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces that you come into contact with everyday.
HaloFogger® Hands Free Dry-Mist Dispensing Device
Thoroughly deliver dry-mist of concentrated Halomist™ Disinfectant to every exposed surface within a room.
To View EPA Kill Claims Summary
Click HERE for Summary
Click HERE for Summary
- Long-Term Care
- Assisted Living
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Daycare Centers
- Gyms and Fitness Centers
- Veterinary Facilities
- Schools and Universities
- Medical and Dental Offices
- Compounding Pharmacies
- Research Laboratories
- Correctional Facilities
- C. diff
- Swine Flu (H1N1)
- Methicillin Resistant Staph (MRSA)
- Avian Flu (H5N1)
- Rhinovirus (Common Cold)
- E. Coli